PERSONAL DATA OWNER APPLICATION FORM
"Data Supervisor" ARAR TURİZM İNŞAAT PETROL GIDA TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ hosts "Lion Hotel", "Burj Al Istanbul Hotel" and "Four Sides Hotels (Bomonti and Şişli)". Data Supervisor will be referred as "ARAR TURİZM". If the data controller changes the business names affiliated to him, this form will remain valid.
Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“PDPL”) gives personal data owners the right to be informed about their personal data, to access these data, to learn whether they are used for their purposes and to request their correction or deletion. Pursuant to the first paragraph of Article 13 of the PDPL; ARAR TURİZM, the data controller, must submit the applications regarding these rights in writing by this Personal Data Owner Application Form or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board ("Board"). In this context, the applications to be made to our Company in "written and wet signed" form, by printing out the attached application form;
• Delivery of the applicant by hand or sending it to the address "Lamartin Caddesi No: 41 Beyoğlu / İSTANBUL" via a notary public,
• By sending the applicant to our company's firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address, they can be forwarded to us.
Note: In order for third parties to apply on behalf of personal data owners, a special power of attorney issued by the data owner through a notary public must be available on behalf of the applicant.
2. RIGHT TO APPLICATION
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law on PDPL, anyone whose personal data is processed can apply to our Company as mentioned above and make requests regarding the following issues:
• Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
• If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
• Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether the personal data are used appropriately,
Learning the third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
• To request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
• Request deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear, and request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom their personal data are transferred,
• Object to the occurrence of a result against the data owner by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
2.1. Situations Outside the Scope of Application Right
Except for the right to demand compensation pursuant to Article 28 of the PDPL, personal data processing is necessary for the prevention of crime or a criminal investigation, the processing of personal data made public by the person concerned, personal data processing based on the authority given by law, It is not possible to assert the rights in cases where it is necessary for the performance of supervision or regulation duties and for disciplinary investigation or prosecution by the professional organizations and their organizations as well as public institutions.
3. THE PROCEDURE AND DURATION OF OUR COMPANY TO ANSWER THE APPLICATIONS
In accordance with Article 13 of the PDPL Law, our Company will conclude the application requests made by personal data owners free of charge within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the PDPL Board may be charged.
Our company may accept the application, reject it by explaining the reason, and notify the relevant person in writing or electronically.
Pursuant to Article 14 of the PDPL, in cases where the personal data owner is rejected, finds the answer inadequate or the application is not answered in time, the data controller can complain to the PDPL Board within thirty days from the date of learning the answer and in any case within sixty days from the date of application. No complaint will be made to the Board without an application to our company.
Our company may request additional information from the relevant data subject and, in order to clarify the matters included in the application of the personal data owner, may ask questions to the personal data owner regarding his application.